Pages

Recent Posts

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Jacob's Lootbag, Prizes and more!!

We're just less than 3 months away before Jacob's 1st Birthday bash and I'm just so excited and sooo can't wait for this event! Most of the the suppliers for the party were given DPs..
On my part, since I am really a hands-on/OC party planner mom, as early as March (super excited?!) I know what I need to prepare for the party! I just so excited to share these pictures to you!


Giveaways: as I mention in my previous blogs, Kiddie stools are still for the kiddie attendees, and tissue holder (customized) for the older guests..
  • Kiddie stools are on hand and for the tissue holder, I just received a SMS from my supplier, my orders are ready for pick-up! Weeehhh
  • Major prizes: I'm preparing around 30 major prizes  for the Balloon Burst Prizes and those asked by the Entertainment supplier. I'm almost 90% done with these!!
  • Minor prizes: With regards to these,I should come up with 80 pcs!! 
(Maybe with these amount of prizes I am preparing, no one will be "empty-handed"... watcha think??!)
  • Raffle Prizes: I got the idea while I'm "googling" for some parties posted on the web. And here are the prizes "up for grabs" for lucky guests:
    • Youngest
    • Oldest
    • Early Bird
    • A Major Raffle Winner -who ever wins this, so lucky!!!
Here are the pics! Enjoy:




          for the Suppliers

 Thank You Tag (suppliers)
Msg: Thank you for making Jacob's son party truly special!

Jojo and Grace (parents)









       






                        Minor Prizes 

     


   "close-up" shot : Thank you tag with Elmo 
      all prepared and made by ME


Thank You tag! (2x2)
DIY by ME





           Minor Prize (with tag and cookie monster label)


         Minor Prize (with tag and Bert label)



Minor Prize (bigger version)

   





Minor Prizes (full shot)










   Minor Prize (with tag and Zoe label) 







 Other Minor Prizes:

Upper part (center): for raffle prizes
Upper left: (packed): candy machines as one of the Major Prizes
Upper right: Pail for minor prizes





No comments:

Post a Comment