Pages

Recent Posts

Monday, March 21, 2011

Jacob Marthy's 1st Birthday: A Vintage Circus Party

As per my previous blog, I said I can't attend the event.. But on a sudden change of schedule, we made it! Jojo and I managed to attend and enjoy (for a while) Jacob Marthy's 1st Circus Birthday Party.
Jacob Marthy is the 1st born of a client, Ms. Mae, a client of mine I met thru Fb. We just communicate during the whole ordering process via YM and e-mail exchanges. 
At the Makati Shangri-la, we get pass through the Service Door (back area) where all the cooking,etc happens inside the hotel. A Set-up Crew ID was given to us. I wish I took pictures of everything, but I;m quite pre-occupied with the delivery. 
When I saw the Quezon Ballroom (setup time, around 12:30/1:00 pm), I told myself, it is really a special and grand birthday for Jacob :)
We dropped off (me and Jojo) the items and texted Ms. Mae that will come back around 5:00 pm.
(Our mini gathering was canceled, and re-scheduled this coming week since my cousins will be here in pinas on the 25th, so we just kill our time at the mall, [separate blog on this topic])
We came back at around 5:00 and instead of Service Area we parked at the Basement of the Hotel :) 
I met Ms. Mae, and she introduced me to her friend, Ms. Claudine (who I think decorated the Whole Ballroom) Jacob is really a Lucky Baby!
Too bad, I didn't have any photo of Jacob.. 
Anyways, Happy Birthday Jacob Marthy!! 

Unofficial Photos (from my iPhone):

Entrance Decor:
Circus Entrance


Ceiling decors:
So festive Looking! I really loved this!!

Ceiling decors
See the decors and balloons!

Stage Backdrop:
Circus backdrop
Table Centerpiece:
Super love this! Huge Hot Air Balloons!

Host in Action and Costume: I don't know who she is.. Can't comment much on this.

Party Host in Costume
Dessert Station: So fab!


Carousel decor
ferris wheel decor




The Circus Cake: A Huge Cake for Jacob


circus cake
Giveways and Prizes: from Handicrafts,atbp

Giveaways
Birthday Giveaways
Added notes to this.. It was really a Grand and Fab Circus Party! 
Food Carts: 
Seattle Best (too bad, it's already sold out when we came)
Big Chill (had 1 cup of mango Shake)

Side entertainment: Photobooth

Will update more when I get to see the official photos. Would like to thank Ms. Mae to for getting our service and be part of his son's 1st Birthday party. 




No comments:

Post a Comment