Pages

Recent Posts

Friday, August 13, 2010

MY Jacob's Upcoming Party was featured ONLINE!

I am so thrilled!
It's been published thru SP Online
Jacob's Sesame Street Party!!!

I wasn't really expecting it (though, I am hoping.. hehe). Mommyjazz, online contributor and Global Moderator of Smartparenting forum contacted me, that she liked the idea on goldfish and doll centerpieces for a unique/themed Sesame Street Party.
(<-------lower left: Jacob's Party Centerpiece)


Since, I like sharing thoughts and stories, I relayed everything to her, how I DIYs the party table centerpieces and goldifish giveaway idea.
So lovin's this feeling!

Can I just add I'm a proud Mama!?! Haha

P.S.
It wasn't my first time for SP:
Last May 2010, my letter's been published as letter of the month!
This Aug 2010 , my opinion and thoughts were published on Credit Card 101 topic. 

Congrats to Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment