Pages

Recent Posts

Thursday, August 5, 2010

The Joy of being an Online Seller

Being in Online/Home-based Business is an accidental thing and very new to me.. It just came out one day and POOF! It Blooms!
Nobody expected it - may be it's really meant for me -- and that's really God's plan for me. I super thank Him for all the good things He showers to me and my family.
But if there are joys of selling online, they are also not-so-nice stories behind it.
  • "Makulit (difficult) clients who keep asking but will not buy
  • Persistent clients who wants a special delivery date/schedule or door to door delivery
But are more of the happiness online selling brought tom since i started it a month ago.
  • Getting to  know and meet people from all walks of life
  • Meeting new friends and in someway connected to you
  • Earning money 
  • The smile I put to their faces once they received the items

To my clients, thank you and God Bless! Until next time..

shop here

No comments:

Post a Comment