Pages

Recent Posts

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Super excited for the Party!

I am super excited for Jacob's Upcoming Sesame Street Party! 2 days to go!

What makes it more exciting? The headdress/party headgear for the party! I don't wanna go with the usual party hats, though I bought some (in case, for late comers), so I came up with the idea -headdress perfect for my son's party!
Since I have lots of party DIYs, I cannot attend to this (and I am managing a business,too!) I decided to ask help from a party headgear maker - I gave her the design and poof! Super love it! Since it's my own design, I asked her not to give to anyone unless after September. 

Here are the photos!

 
Aren't so cute?! Super love it!


2 comments:

Letty said...

Hello

Thanks for sharing all of the details on your son party, I have a son too who's turning 1 next month and im also doing sesame street party. The headbands are beautiful, I also dont want to give the usual party hats, can you please give me the info so that i can order them for my son party. thank you

Grace Garcia- Anonuevo said...

hi! thanks for the comment! kindly pm me for the details.:) thanks again!

Post a Comment