Pages

Recent Posts

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Jacob Cedric's Uber fun Party! (4th Part)

Jacob Cedric's Uber fun Party! (1st Part)
Jacob Cedric's Uber fun Party! (2rd Part)
Jacob Cedric's Uber fun Party! (3rd Part) 

Since Facepainting means party, I included it in my list, and search the most affordable yet professional facepainters. I saw, "partymusthaves" in multiply, and as early as May, I was already booked with them. The good thing about them, they don't ask for downpayment to reserve the my slot! They just contacted my 2 weeks before the event to confirm my reservation. 

A day before the event, they gave me a good offer! P3000 for Kiddie Salon, Facepaint/Hair arts! I just love it! At the event, Jeoff, the owner came with 3 more artists in tow!Moreover, I love the outcome.. the kids had great time with them.From the paint, to the designs, to the glitters and sequins..

 

rating: 9/10



  • Easy to deal with! 



  • Love the designs and the number of artists in tow to cover the whole event!

    Partymusthaves by Geoff and Jaja

    www.partymusthaves.multiply.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment