Pages

Recent Posts

Friday, April 30, 2010

Product Review: Fisher Price Newborn to Toddler Rocker

When i find out i was pregnant.. Everyone so excited for me.. So i took advantage of the situation (just with my parents and cousins) :) They volunteered to buy baby gears and items for my baby.
I "googled" and Fisher Price Newborn to Toddler Rocker pop up! And from the first time i saw it, i'm in love with the item. The next day, i asked my mom and husband to accompany me to the department store, and the first i thing i looked for is the FP rocker! I'ts so lovely..

Click the link for more info:
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B000JNP0F8?tag=softcafe-20



The features of the rocker, is so worth it that i never has second thought of buying it (well, at least my mom.. she paid for it, thanks mom!)

And now, my baby Jakey is now 7 months old, he's still using it..

3 days old
less than 1 month old

 2 months old

2 months old
6 months old


7 months old


RATING: HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

No comments:

Post a Comment