Pages

Recent Posts

Monday, January 31, 2011

Party Program

I love party planning.. and it usually took most of my time preparing for events - for my son, my family and friends.. And one thing that is really important is the flow of the party. This is a make or break regarding how successful you party would become.
Last Jacob's party, I was very keen with the party host regarding this.. But, on the event itself, I just let them to their thing.. It's not my business anymore..:)

It's a first birthday party so I asked for some alterations with the program they presented to me.

I always take note of the time the program starts. So with the invitation, instead of putting
"4 o'clock sharp", I  opted for " The program starts at 4pm". So that, the guests knew that there will be a pre-party activity for the kids aside from the program proper. If they want to be part of it, they'll arrive earlier. End result, most of my guests came before 4pm - success indeed!


For the program, we followed this. (1st Birthday Party Program)


3:00  to  3:30 p.m.   Welcoming of the Guests
Other activities:
Balloon Twisting/Coloring Contest /Story telling
 Table Magic/  Practice of action songs   


3:30 to 4:30 pm   PARLOR GAMES for kids & ADULTS 
Bubbly host from Lambert Flores' team. Sure knows how to entertain the guests!


 Daddy's participation during the party.

4:30 to 4:45 pm   CHOWTIME/FOOD DISTRIBUTION

4:45 to 5:00pm Optical Illussion Show 

5:00 to 5:15 pm  DAVID BLAINE  STREET MAGIC SHOW



5:15 to 5:30 pm  CAKE BLOWING/GROUP PICTURE TAKING 

Where are you, daddy? :) 
5:30 to 6:30 pm   The BUBBLE ARTISTRY & BUBBLESHOW


6:30 to 6:45pm   Distribution of Give Away bags/Souvenirs/Others

balloon burst
 
END of the PARTY

Take note of the Cake Blowing - in a usual party program, it's usually on the end/last part of the program, but i asked them to move it a bit earlier, my baby might be asleep during those times (though that didn't happened :) - Jacob really enjoyed his party).




No comments:

Post a Comment